How to Register
Dear DUSA Members,
With the Suzhou Executive Academy (SEA) Spring-Summer Seminars coming to an end, we are glad to present you the 6 sessions (see below) of Autumn-Winter Seminars provided by our annual partner: International Business School Suzhou (IBSS) at Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University (XJTLU). Each DUSA member company may send one person free of charge per seminar. If there will be more than one attendee, please refer to the flyer below. Events will be based on "first come, first served" principle.
Please note that registration via DUSA is suspended. If you want to take part in the SEA 2019 Autumn-Winter Seminars' Registration Package please either click the link here or scan the QR code to register.
Please follow the registration steps and then enter the promotional code "DUSA 2019 member".
Below are the themes of the 6 sessions:
- 25th September: The Status and Prospect of Automobile Industry - New Energy Vehicles
- 17th October: Big Data and Data Science
- 7th November: Transformation of Chinese SMEs in a New Era
- 28th November: The Future of Public-Private Partnerships
- 12th December: This Time for Africa
- 9th January: China Outlook 2020
G54, BS Building, South Campus of
Xi'an Jiaotong - Liverpool University, 8 Chongwen Road,
Suzhou Dushu Lake Higher Education Town, SIP, Suzhou
If you have any questions or queries about any of these events or anything related to them you are welcome to get in touch with Ms. Nicole Yang (email@example.com)
IBSS Business Engagement Team