We are delighted to invite you to attend DUSA Captain's Dinner on March 8th, 2023.
This time, DUSA Captain's Dinner will be an event exclusively for the top level, senior managers and company representatives such as GMs, CEOs, Chairmen, and Presidents of DUSA member companies.
Talent Development Challenges & the DUSA Solution
The talent management has become an important part of enterprise management. How to better manage and develop talents has become a topic of concern for senior managers.
At this event, We are pleased to invite Mr. Laurence Lau, Executive Coach, OD Consultant, AI + HR Architect and founder of C-life Community and C-Life Lifelong Learning Community team to share the presentation of Talent Development Challenges & the DUSA Solution. They will bring you topics to share from the following three points:
1. Overview of talent management challenges, especially for SMEs
2. Understanding the conceptual frameworks for competencies and organization development
3. Introducing the DUSA solution - a Talent Development Platform (TDP) as an extension of the DARE event series
Executive Coach | OD Consultant | AI + HR Architect
- Versatile global manager: with more than 30 years experience in roles of general manager, senior managers, principal consultant & executive coach in various global & Asia Pacific markets (of which 25+ years covering China)
- Wide functional experiences: managed >80% of all typical functions in a complex global/ international organization (e.g. Carl Zeiss, Philips)
- Cultural experiences: 5 languages, lived 8 worked in 7 countries (Asia, Europe & N. America)
- Focus on: Entrepreneurship, Business Operations & Innovation, Leadership & Management Competencies.
- Other major projects: “Leadership” module adjunct lecture at IBSS of Xi’an Jiaotong Liverpool University (2014), “Consumer Experience Movement” Regional Mentor at Ford China (2015-16), Innovation & Entrepreneurship Mentor at National University of Singapore (Suzhou) Research Institute (2016-present), Career Development Lecturer & Coach for above-mentioned universities (XJTLU & NUSRI, 2021-2022), C_life Toastmaster Club Co-Founder & Mentor (2017 - present), C_life Lifelong Learning Community Founder & Architect (2004 -present)
This is a member exclusive event and only open for DUSA members,;
There is limited 25 seats and the registration is based on "first come, first served" principle.
The e-fapiao will be sent to you through email one week after the event.
Please note that DUSA European Association Suzhou will take photos for this event and may post on our website and/or social media platforms. By attending this event you consent to DUSA European Association Suzhou taking and using such photos as described above.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
If you register for an event but can't attend, please do let us know in advance. If you cancel 3 days before the event, there will be NO cancellation fee. DUSA will charge 50% of the registration fee if you cancel within 2 days, and 100% for cancellation within 24 hours.