Topic: Mindfulness, Creativity and Entrepreneurship: Beyond Stress Reduction
In this VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity) world, everybody can benefit from creativity and entrepreneurship. Creative work of all types, whether it is starting a business, developing a new product, creating an artistic piece or writing an article, depend upon something deeper, which is the power of an open, discerning mind. Thus, the course helps us to know our mind better, as we cultivate the capacity to stay calm amidst stress and remain open amidst chaos, by developing disciplines that can help us be more creative in our business ventures as well as the rest of our lives.
The course is designed to open participants to the creativity within themselves so that their business, or occupation, can be a "work of art". While creative problem solving and work performance can be improved as the results of this course, you can expect more than simply acquiring knowledge and techniques: be prepared for introspection and attention to one's own innate personal creativity.
The programme is designed for people of all levels who need to cultivate creativity and entrepreneurship. Mindfulness is currently considered as one of the best way to stimulate creativity, and the skills developed in this course are helpful in many aspects of our lives, the skills are particularly useful in career positions such as entrepreneur, product manager, marketing manager, designers, etc.
- By the time you complete the programme, you will be able to:
- Understand how stress negatively impacts body and how mindfulness techniques can help us manage stress in a healthy way
- Understand how the mind works during creative processes by nurturing one's creative potentials
- Recognize limits and obstacles within creativity and learn how to work with them skillfully
- Establish regular formal mindfulness and contemplative practice discipline