As you might have heard of them, the most common challenges faced by sales people in Asia, and across nearly every industry, are as follow:
1. Unable to prepare well enough
2. Unable to probe deeper into customers' hidden needs
3. Unable to progress through different influencers through the sales cycle
4. Unable to deal with customers' objections effectively and close the sale
Having these concerns in mind, the "The 4 Phases of Successful B2B Selling " programme is created as a result of 1-to-1 coaching with sales people from a variety of industries across 23 cities in Asia.
This programme has been tried, modified, and re-tested to make sure that it delivers results for sales people, especially in the Asian context.
《成功B2B销售的4大阶段》就是针对对此类问题而开发的课程，它是一门建 立在对亚洲23个城市各行各业销售人员所进行的"一对 一"辅导的实践结果上。
English and Chinese
This workshop is designed especially for sales people, managers and directors who would like to strategically grow their sales performance!
1. Prospect and qualify for targeted customers 探求并是自己符合目标客户的预期；
2. Probe and gain customer insights by asking the right questions; 问"对"的问题以探求客户需求；
3. Follow through with the right buying influencers; and 跟进决策影响者；以及
4. Handle objections and other sales negotiations with ease. 以平和的心态应对异议和其它销售谈判。
What are some of the winning and losing ways in sales客户购买与不购买的原因是什么
The 4 phases of B2B selling B2B B2B销售的4大阶段
Exercise: Using Word Pictures® to define what are some of the desired behaviours of good sales people in each of the 4 phases活动：使用Word Pictures 来定义在每个销售阶段中什么才是优秀销售人员应具备的行为
Who are the Decision Makers and Key Influencers客户的决策者和主要影响者是哪些人？
How to follow through with them strategically? 如何以战略方式进行跟进？
Case Study: How to work through the different Relationships in a Customer Organisation to sell at better terms and prices
How to say "No" without going into an argument with the customer 如何在不与客户发生争论的前提下根客户说"不"
Uncovering what else do the customer value besides price
How to mitigate customers’ concerns and reach an agreement 如何消除客户的顾虑并达成共识
Role Play on objections handling角色扮演：处理价格异议
If you register for an event but can't attend, please do let us know in advance. If you cancel 1 day before the event, there will be NO cancellation fee. DUSA will charge 100% of the registration fee for cancellation within 24 hours.